Increasing customer and legal requirements are creating a need for enhanced quality across organisations. The most effective way to achieve those standards and demonstrate continuous improvement is with a Quality Management System, certified to the internationally-recognised ISO 9001:2015.
Certification to ISO 9001:2015 helps you to implement streamlined processes and improve operational efficiency, ensuring you are making the right decisions for your organisation.
ISO 9001 quality management system requirements and how to become ISO certified
You should have an understanding of the benefits and objectives that your organisation will benefit from the ISO 9001 quality management system certification.
The ISO 9001 quality management system will be incorporated into every area of your business and you has to be prepared for a big change in your work methodology. As well do all staff need to be aware what is expected of and where their areas of responsibility lies in the future when the ISO 9001 quality management system has been implemented.
The benefits of ISO 9001 certification
- Manage your organisation’s quality process more effectively
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Improve the reliability of your operations in order to meet and exceed customers’ requirements
- Achieve certification in line with the International Accreditation Forum guidelines with support from Bureau Veritas, a UKAS accredited certification body
- A partnership approach to help understand your corporate objectives, organisational structure and business culture
PUGI RG s.r.l. obtained their quality system certificate compliant to UNI EN ISO 9001 on date 7 july 1998.