- What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that the websites visited by the User, or different websites or web servers (so-called third parties), place and store on the User’s terminal. Cookies can be used for different purposes (computer authentication, session monitoring, storage of information on specific configurations concerning Users accessing the server, storage of preferences, etc.) and we will give some details below.
- Type of cookies used by this site
On this site there are:
- technical cookies (navigation and session) : which allow the site to function properly and allow you to view the contents therein; the duration of cookies can be limited to the work session or be longer in order to remember the User’s choices. Their deactivation would lead to malfunctions of the site. This type of cookie is not used for other purposes and is installed directly by the website operator.
For the installation of the types of cookies described above, it is not necessary to acquire the User’s consent but it is mandatory to provide this information.
- Management of cookies through browser settings
The main browsers allow you to check which cookies are present on your hard drive, block all cookies or receive a warning every time a cookie is installed. In some cases, however, failure to install a cookie may make it impossible to use some parts of the site.
For more information and support you can visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/windows/eliminare-e-gestire-i-cookie-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Chrome: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies